Friday, August 24, 2012

Having a great time!

Things are going well in PE as we finish our second full week of school.  I enjoyed talking to many of you at Open House on Thursday.  I hope you will continue to communicate any needs or questions you might have.  Email is a great way to get in touch with me, as I do check it often (Sometimes 3 times during the day: Before school, at my planning time, 12:00, and after dismissal, 3:00).   Notes are also a good way to communicate.  You can address a note to me and place it in your child's agenda.  His/her teacher will be sure that I get it.  you can also certainly call the school and leave me a message.  I will always get back to you within 24 hours. 

Beginning Monday we will have our after school tennis club with our second graders. (Students had to sign up and send in a registration form for this.  If you didn't get in this time you can register for the spring session in January after our holiday break.)  That will be an exciting, learning time for all of us, as this is the first year I have been involved in after school clubs! Stayed tuned for more on that!

Enjoy your weekend and keep encouraging your children to wear those PE shoes on their designated PE days!